Local Partner (H/F)
Via ID is the #1 European business accelerator to support projects related to new types of mobility. Our scope covers all Easy Mobility services with a focus on
- Urban Mobility
- Shared Mobility,
- Connected Mobility
- Smart city
We are financially backed as a Corporate Venture by Group Mobivia (Norauto, Midas, ATU… : 3b$ sales, 20 countries, 20 000 employees), but agile like an independent fund. Via ID also proposes an incubation program in Paris and Lille to very early stage start ups.
Via ID has already built a strong portfolio of 15 start ups during the last 6 years (including Drivy, Heetch, Smoove, Ector, Xee, Swiftly, Migo).
- We invest from very early stage to Series A… but with a very long term approach,
- We support each start up with a full-service approach providing Financial, Marketing, HR and Legal support,
- We facilitate international development thanks to our network of offices,
- We also foster strong synergies with leading providers of mobility solutions like transit agencies, OEM’s, Tier On OEM Suppliers, Parking companies, etc…
Via ID has footprint in North America with an office in San Francisco and we’re opening an office in Singapore and in Berlin in Q4 2017.
To manage our operations, we are looking for a part-time venture partner :
- Penetrate the local eco-system. The “ecosystem” includes Mobility Start ups, other local funds, Local Transit agencies and other potential partners.
- Build the brand awareness of Via ID as the best Mobility fund / expert.
- Source a dealflow of start ups in our scope
- Close deals with the support of the team in France
- Help portfolio startups to develop in the region
Specific requirements: Consultant experience (about 5/10 years) and interested in new mobility, entrepreneur having gone through business startups or business angel.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre candidature à email@example.com