To Category Events
Posted on 05 December 2017
Read timeout minutes
The European Parliament, the Boston Consulting Group and Via ID join forces to support startups that are inventing the mobility of tomorrow with The European Startup Prize.
European citizens want to travel more quickly and easily while respecting the environment. Through The European Startup Prize, transportation stakeholders, large companies and young startups, both public and private, are coming together today to shape the mobility sector of tomorrow and respond to the needs of citizens on all territories.
By co-founding the European Startup Prize for Mobility, Via ID wants to promote and catalyse local initiatives, aware of the need to create European leaders in order to respond to the global challenges of mobility.
“A public-private initiative at the European level is a formidable leverage to accelerate startups” – Laurent Mercat, CEO of Smoove
It is for startup that :
– Innovate in the area of transportation of goods and people.
– Put innovation at the service of cleaner mobility for all.
– Wish to start or accelerate their development in Europe.
It responds to the issues involving the acceleration of startups in Europe by offering them :
– Visibility and international recognition through ensuring their presence at Europe’s largest tech- oriented events, where they meet with investors, partners and potential clients.
– A personalised business and legal coaching programme over four months that will allow them to reach the full potential of their projects.
It provides its 10 winners with an European tour of several major cities promoting new mobility systems. At each step, the startups will meet with public and private decision makers, investors and experts from the local ecosystem to develop their businesses. They will be presented during major tech expos.
Posted on 13 April 2019
On April 11th, the European Startup Prize for Mobility award ceremony was held in Brussels in the presence of H.S.H. Prince Albert of Monaco. 4 […]
Posted on 24 January 2019
Congrès de la mobilité intelligente Location : Paris, France Date […]
Posted on 12 October 2020
The European Startup Prize for mobility, co-founded 3 years ago by Via ID, the Boston Consulting Group and Karima Delli, Chairwoman of the European Parliament’s […]