The 3rd batch of the Moove Lab finally unveiled !
To Category Via ID's news
Posted on 02 November 2018
Read timeout minutes
The new promotion of the Moove Lab, Station F acceleration program dedicated to mobility, co-directed by the CNPA and Via ID was unveiled after 2 days of pitches on October 22nd and 23rd.
After receiving a hundred applications, 14 mobility entrepreneurs were selected to pitch in front of our jury composed for the occasion of the CNPA, Via ID, the sponsors of the program like EuropCar Mobility Group but also the managers of the French Mobility DGITM, European Deputy Karima Delli, French Deputy Jean-Marc Zulesi or the Commissioner General of the World Motor Show and World Tech Jean-Claude Girot.
Out of the 14 startups in the running, 6 were selected to benefit from 6 months of support:
- Mounki: Mounki is a solution to modernize traditional driving schools, while simplifying their daily lives. With simple and ergonomic tools, Mounki allows the re-engagement of all the actors – the student, the trainer and the parent, highlighting the know-how of the establishments while offering more quality on the trainings. Mounki won the CNPA Road Innovation Award in 2018.
- Hopways: Hopways is a secure service with private drivers, trained to drive children to school or their extracurricular activities.
- AppeBike: Application and services of electric bicycles and scooters for tourists to visit the cities, AppeBike works with hotels and also offers connected locks, a dedicated application and a built-in GPS.
- My Anatol: My Anatol is a navigation system that aims to avoid traffic jams: a global platform that gives cities the power to improve local mobility and provides residents with the best personalized mobility plans to move around. fluid way despite the disturbances.
- Citymagine: The first predictive image maintenance technology for the road legacy, Citymagine works thanks to an on-board camera that detects maintenance defects, with the aim of lowering maintenance costs and preparing communities to the arrival of the autonomous vehicle.
- Spid: Online sales platform of car accessories for the account of concessions, Spid was born from the observation that the concessions do not have the time nor always the competence for this type of sales and thus face a loss of income.
- Spopin: Halfway between the rental and the property, Spopin is a community car ownership service: the user subscribes to the service and finds a shared ownership vehicle, for 2 to 4 users per car.
- Not to mention Fidcar, e-reputation management solution for all mobility professionals, which benefits from 6 months of additional support.
For this 3rd promotion, Moove Lab has tried to create a balance between “projects that have a strong proximity and complementarity with the historical activities of the CNPA, others that are kind of transmission belts between these businesses and new mobility, and a last category with start-ups farther away from their business to go to the smart city “, explains Jean-François Dhinaux, Director of strategy for Via ID.
Thanks to the sponsors of this new promotion:
Share the post "The 3rd batch of the Moove Lab finally unveiled !"
Posts in the same Categories