To Category Via ID's news
Posted on 12 June 2018
Read timeout minutes
Following the success of the first two editions, the incubator of Via ID, accelerator for start-ups in new modes of mobility, has launched its third call for projects! Are you a start-up working in new mobilities and seeking to make sure your launch is a success? Join the Via ID incubator!
Via ID, an expert in everyday mobility that is intelligent and sustainable, has already supported 12 start-ups through its incubator created in May 2016.
Among the incubated start-ups is Felix, the champion of electric scooter taxis, which has just successfully finished its incubation programme by joining the Via ID accelerator after acquiring a stake and merging with CityBird. The young start-up raised 1.2 million euros in order to accelerate its development.
What is Via ID’s objective? To provide all the elements to enable you to launch your project on the market and persuade us to invest in your growth.
The Via ID incubator is an integral part of the international ecosystem and provides project carriers with:
– Collective and individual support from experts, enabling the projects to take form and access specific areas of expertise (legal, marketing, HR, business, etc), as well as Via ID’s experience regarding start-ups and mobility
– The installation of synergies with major players for mobility in France and internationally
– Simplified access to the resources of partners, technical experts and key players on the international scene for mobility
– Shared experiences with the other start-ups in our portfolio (Drivy, Heetch, Go Jek, Swiftly, etc.) and our incubated projects
– Business accommodation in Silicon Sentier, Via ID’s offices in Paris (optional).
– 6/12 launch of the call for projects
– 7/6 end of the call for projects (midnight)
– 7/17 training sessions at the selection committee in Paris
– 7/19 and 7/20 selection committees
– 9/17 start of the promotion for 6 months
In its third call for projects, Via ID is looking for start-ups in sectors such as MaaS and related factors, including ticketing systems, multimodal aggregation, cartography, journeys and big data, IoT, artificial intelligence and blockchain technology applied to mobility issues.
For its selection, the Via ID incubator jury evaluates :
2/ project theme
3/ the project’s potential
Find out more
12 June 2018
6 July 2018
You are a start-up working for new mobility and you want to ensure the success of your launch? Join the Via ID incubator by applying before July 6.
In 6 months in the incubator: benefit from tailor-made collective and individual support from mobility and entrepreneurship experts; join a community of successful start-ups; and meet your first partners thanks to Via ID’s financial and industrial ecosystem.
Posted on 27 April 2016
The start-up leader in the express transportation of bulky objects just closes its fundraising alongside Kima Ventures (Captain Train, TransferWise). This 10th acquisition of a Via […]
Posted on 21 January 2020
As the CES has just closed its doors, we offer you an overview of the tech events not to be missed in 2020. […]
Posted on 28 February 2019
The Moove Lab launches its call for projects to integrate its 4th promotion ! Created by the National Council of the Occupations of the Automobile […]