As a business accelerator for new businesses and the venture capital arm of Mobivia, Via ID provides long-term support for projects and entrepreneurs in the development of innovative solutions so that they can become leaders in sustainable mobility and autotech.
Created in 2010 by Mobivia (Norauto, Midas, ATU), Via ID offers a complete ecosystem to the entrepreneurs who join it: incubator program, accelerator program, financing, international development, expert advice and strong synergies with the leading players in mobility.
Via ID’s mission
To develop new activities and new services for sustainable mobility, in the medium and long term, and thus feed Mobivia’s strategy of growth, diversification, automotive transformation and sustainable development.
Via ID’s commitment to impact
In all the initiatives that Via ID leads, the ambition is to serve the development of a sustainable mobility accessible to all, in the continuity of Mobivia’s raison d’être: “Opening Sustainable Mobility to all”.
To achieve this, the projects must meet the following UN Sustainable Development Goals as a priority:
- SDG 13 – Fight against climate change: does the company’s activity avoid greenhouse gas emissions?
- SDG 12 – Responsible consumption and products: does the service serve a circular economy logic?
- SDG 3 – Good health and well-being: does the project aim to improve the health of its users?
- SDG 10 – Reduced inequalities: does the initiative make a solution accessible to more people or to people who are usually excluded?
Our sustainability goals are:
- to contribute to carbon neutrality in 2050: to reduce our CO2 emissions and those of our portfolio by 30% by 2025;
- continue to develop positive impact sales. Evaluated according to a method defined by Mobivia and its BUs, it aims to establish which products and services create a positive impact, and to measure and monitor their development.
Our key dates
- Creation of Via ID in Lille.
- Opening of the Paris and San Francisco offices.
- Launch of our incubator program.
- Co-creation of the European Startup Prize for mobility with the European Parliament and BCG.
- Opening of the Singapore office.
- Co-creation of the Moove Lab with the CNPA.
- Launch of the Mobility Club.
- Opening of the Berlin office.
- Merger with CarStudio.
- Launch of P2R, a vertical dedicated to micromobility.
- Opening of the Munich office.
Our Board of Directors