The Moove Lab is looking for its 9th class, sponsored by BMW Group France, doubles the size of the space it occupies at Station F to support more innovative projects and announces its partnership with Impact Germany, Business France’s international startup acceleration program.
Moove Lab, the leading accelerator program in France
Created in 2017, Moove Lab is the benchmark startup acceleration program for mobility and automotive services in France. Its two missions:
- Detect and accelerate the best startups in the mobility and automotive services sector by providing them with expertise and access to powerful networks
- Supporting synergies between startups and traditional companies to contribute to the evolution of the industry
In its 5 years of existence, the program has accompanied 58 startups on the Station F campus, notably thanks to the support of Moove Lab partners:
BMW Group France – which has sponsored the program since March – Bridgestone, Cofidis, Roole, Opteven, Bee2Link, BCA Expertise, CETRI, l’OPCO Mobilités, l’ANFA and the competitiveness cluster NextMove.
to its call for projects
25+ M€ fund raised
by Moove Lab startups, during or after their mentoring
58 supported startups
including Betterway, ProovStation, Beev, La Ruche à Vélos, Reparcar, Flitter, Core for tech, Zenride, Cocolis, etc.
Moove Lab strengthens its presence at Station F
The program will double its space on the Station F campus. This expansion will allow it to gradually support up to 15 startups per class, compared to the current 10.
A 9th batch of mobility and automotive startups
The call for projects to join the 9th promotion of the program is open! The Moove Lab will select the next 12 startups that will benefit, for a period of 6 months:
- Customized support from the Moove Lab team and a network of experts: fundraising & financing, growth hacking, press relations, communication, recruitment, international development, etc.
- Business and collaboration opportunities with the program’s partners: the sponsor of the class, BMW Group France, Bridgestone, Cofidis, Roole (formerly Club Identicar), Opteven, Bee2Link, BCA Expertise, CETRI, OPCO Mobilités, ANFA and the NextMove competitiveness cluster.
- Workstations at Station F, the world’s largest startup campus, which brings together an unparalleled ecosystem of partners and key resources for entrepreneurs
- Privileged access to the powerful MOBILIANS and Via ID networks
- High visibility in the French mobility and automotive ecosystem
For which startups?
The Moove Lab is looking for startups developing a project related to the following themes:
- Innovative solutions for the transformation and digitalization of automotive services (dealerships, garages, rental companies, driving schools, etc.)
- New mobilities
- Electric and low-carbon mobility
- Circular economy and used vehicles
- Connected vehicles and solutions
Key dates to remember:
- April 15, 2022: end of the call for applications.
- May 31, 2022: pitch of the selected startups to a jury composed of Moove Lab partners, mobility and automotive services professionals, experts and institutional players.
- June 13, 2022: entry of the new class into Station F for a period of 6 months.
A partnership with Impact Germany: towards an international development
As part of the development of its international activities, Moove Lab is also proud to announce its partnership with Business France and its Impact Germany program. The goal: to support 2 mobility startups in their expansion towards Germany. Applications to join the 2022 edition of Impact Germany are open until April 15th.
What is Impact Germany?
The Impact Germany program, which will be held for the third time in 2022, enables entrepreneurs selected by a panel of experts to better understand the specificities of the German market and to accelerate their development.
This 8-month support program (May to December 2022) includes collective and individualized preparatory sessions (face-to-face workshops in Düsseldorf from May 18 to 20, followed by online sessions in June), highlights at the Bits & Pretzels festival in Munich in September 2022 and individualized support tailored to each company. A total of 10 innovative companies, including 2 from the mobility sector, will be selected.
On the occasion of the 2022 edition of Impact Germany, the Moove Lab will participate in the selection of these 2 mobility startups, will contribute to the financing of the program up to 2,500€ for each of them and will take part in their support by opening its German networks to them.
Key dates to remember:
- April 15, 2022: end of the call for applications
- May 2022: start of the 8-month support program