Chango: an advice marketplace for consumers
In a context of strong regulatory pressure to make our cities greener, Chango.fr offers a wide range of services that make the startup THE purchasing platform for daily clean transportation means.
Indeed, its offer eases the life of users throughout the life cycle of their vehicle, from the choice of the latter to its maintenance:
- Help in the purchase decision, to help the consumer find his way by proposing comparisons, guides, the possibility of to test the vehicle and discuss by video with a mobility expert.
- Sale of micro mobility vehicles selected for their quality, ease of maintenance and fair price. Bikes (Gaya, Voltaire, Elwing…), scooters (Silence…), scooters (Ninebot…), quadricycles (La Bagnole…), exclusively electric, as well as accessories, for all uses and all budgets.
- Help in financing and collecting subsidies.
- Maintenance services and assistance in choosing insurance.
Chango.fr wants to position itself as the reference online player for electric micromobility products and services. With the marketplace, we wanted to bring a new approach to help first-time buyers switch to electric mobility, one that is more reassuring, more visual and more service-oriented. We make the electric mobility experience as simple and comfortable as possible, with support from A to Z.
For the brands present on the platform, Chango also represents a valuable online shop window (shops in shop) allowing them to distinguish themselves. They have a dedicated space to present their values and products in an exhaustive and explicit way with the help of videos, detailed product sheets or even 3D visualization of the vehicle.
A first fundraising to accelerate Chango’s commercial development in France
After an initial test phase initiated in September 2022, this first round of funding will allow Chango to:
- Strengthen its team.
- Make marketing investments.
- Accelerate its commercial development, expand its product offering and enrich its service offering, with in particular access to a local after-sales service network, a long-term rental offer and, in the longer term, an offer of second-hand products and the take-back of end-of-life vehicles.
Via ID is thrilled to announce the launch of Chango.fr: in this context of ecological, energetic and social change, with the arrival of Low Emission Zones, it is necessary to support citizens in their transition. Beyond electric mobility products, the notion of service is essential to guide choices, accompany usage and post-purchase so that everyday electric mobility is within everyone’s reach.