5 years after the first edition of the European Startup Prize for Mobility, we’re happy to see that our TOP 10 alumni did quite well, with most of them being successful in European expansion!
During 4 editions, the European Startup Prize for Mobility (EUSP) kept its focus: supporting the best European mobility startups in their European expansion.
How did it translate? We’ve teamed up with Dealroom.co to offer you some insights, take a look at it on their platform!
Key takeaways on our TOP 10 alumni:
- Total enterprise value is $3.4B
- 2.3K employees
- $280M raised in 2022 through 14 rounds, with majority European investors
- 1 unicorn: Einride
Will you be part of the next TOP 10? The EUSP is looking for its next European champions, apply here before June 20!
Based on a very selective evaluation process with the best mobility experts:
- The TOP 50 will benefit from visibility and access to a private Demo Day with 150+ European VCs and CVCs.
- The TOP 10 startups will be supported by our team, and benefit from a 3-month remote acceleration and investment program (lobbying, European expansion, tailored mentoring with Via ID), and funding opportunities (dilutive and non-dilutive).
- The TOP 3 startups, selected from the TOP 10, will also benefit from a personal strategic business consultancy provided by our partner Roland Berger.
- In addition to the EUSP acceleration and investment program, our Special Prizes can offer access to expertise, POCs, visibility through events, and funding opportunities.
The European Startup Prize for Mobility (EUSP) is an EU-founded acceleration and investment Programme for sustainable mobility startups. It was created in 2017 by Karima Delli, Chairwoman of the European Parliament’s Committee on Transport and Tourism, Boston Consulting Group and Via ID.
Established in collaboration with all major EU institutions (European Parliament, European Commission, European Investment Bank, EIT Urban Mobility, Europe’s Rail) and together with major mobility corporations and tech giants, this public-private initiative aims to support and scale up smart and sustainable mobility startups all across Europe.
Each year, > 600 startups apply to its Acceleration and Investment program. The EUSP provides them with multiple investment opportunities as a “one-stop-shop” for EU funds (European Commission, European Investment Bank, EIT Urban Mobility) and private investors (Demo Day powered by Via ID).
In addition, the TOP 10 startups benefit each year from a 3-month acceleration and investment program focused on European expansion, tailor-made mentoring from Via ID and Roland Berger, connections to EU organizations, and visibility in front of EU decision-makers.