Our members had the chance to attend an exclusive Mobility Club workshop, organized in partnership with Lab Box, about the Car-as-a-Service trend. Throughout the workshop, we answered a key question: How the subscription model favors the emergence of new players alongside the automotive value chain?
During this workshop, participants, and Lab Box, had the chance to learn, and connect with key innovative players in the CaaS segment, and ask themselves about the relevant prospects of the CaaS model on the automotive value chain.
You can download the slides below!
Part 1: Keynotes (1h)
– Philipp Maximilian Lühr, Partner at McKinsey
– Nicolas Lacker Stuhl, New Mobility Consultant
Part 2: Startup pitchs (30min)
– Pierre-Marie, CMO at Icaros
– Guillaume Roux, Global Business Development at Qover
– Hans Kristian, CEO at imove
Part 3: Workshops (40 min)
– Topic 1: Will the OEMs transform into fleet managers?
– Topic 2: Do you see a difference about subscription models for an EV vs an ICE? Why?
– Topic 3: What are the Pros and Cons of asset-heavy vs asset-light models?
Part 4: Restitution & conclusion (30 min)
Only for Mobility Club members, you can download the presentation used during the workshop, with the result coming from the workshop session: