The Moove Lab, the mobility and automotive startup accelerator co-founded by Mobilians and Via ID, is launching its 11th call for projects this Friday, May 5, 2023. French and European mobility startups wishing to develop in France will have until June 16 to apply.
What is the Moove Lab?
The Moove Lab is the only accelerator for mobility and automotive startups based at Station F, the largest startup campus in Europe, where the program celebrated its 5th anniversary on March 22nd, with more than 400 actors (startups, alumni, investors, corporates, institutional actors,…) who make innovation in mobility and automotive services.
Co-founded by Mobilians and Via ID in 2017, the Moove Lab’s mission is to support mobility startups through a unique program that includes
- A 6-month customised coaching byVia ID’s team and a network of experts.
- Workstations at Station F, Europe’s largest startup campus, which brings together an unequalled ecosystem of partners and resources for entrepreneurs.
- High visibility in the French mobility and automotive ecosystem and privileged access to the powerful networks of Mobilians and Via ID.
- But also 13 committed partners.
The Moove Lab in a few data
Raised by startups during or after their stay in the Moove Lab
Synergies created between startups and program partners
Who can apply?
The Moove Lab is looking for startups developing a project related to the following themes :
- New mobilities
- Electric and decarbonized mobility
- Circular economy and second-hand vehicles
- Connected vehicles and solutions
- Innovative solutions for the transformation and digitalization of automotive services.
Key dates to remember
- Opening of the call for applications: May 5, 2023
- Closing date for applications: June 16, 2023 (midnight)
- Announcement of finalists: end of July 2023
- Finalists’ pitch to the selection panel: September 20, 2023
- Entrance of the new class to Station F: October 4, 2023