Via ID is the #1 European business accelerator to support projects related to new types of mobility and services for Autotech. Our scope covers all urban Mobility and Autotech services with a focus on
We are financially backed as a Corporate Venture by Mobivia (Norauto, Midas, ATU…etc.: 3b€ sales, 20 countries, 20 000 employees), but agile like an independent fund. Via ID also proposes an incubation program in Paris to very early-stage startups. Via ID has already built a strong portfolio of more than 30 startups during the last 8 years, including Drivy (Getaround), Heetch, Smoove, Swiftly, Cyclofix, Trusk, Klaxit, Xee, Migo…etc.
Via ID has footprint in Paris, Lille, Singapore and Berlin as of today.
Via-ID is looking for an experienced and well-connected local Venture Partner to assist in leading early-stage venture investments and open innovation from Central & Northern Europe in the Mobility and Autotech space. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of International Operations (COMEX).
• End-to-end investments in Central & Northern Europe: lead all aspects of investment including investment thesis development, sourcing, investment memo, due diligence, negotiation, approval and deal closing.
• Business Development: work with the portfolio companies to help them in their overall strategy building, business development, fundraising and M&A where relevant.
• New market analysis: lead new market analysis by periodically investigating and drafting recommendations regarding new technology areas that may be attractive for investment purposes or technological scanning.
• Brand-building: engage with the tech, media, and entrepreneurship community in Central & Northern Europe startup hubs.
• Develop synergies between Via ID’s portfolio startups and local eco-system
• Internal due diligence: when relevant, communicate with Mobivia business units about potential investments, including the aggregation and synthesis of business unit feedback.
• Contribute to Via-ID’s overall vision and direction.
Date de début : ASAP
Contrat : Freelance
Fonction : Venture Partner, Mobility and AutotechPostulez : Ici